ATV: Offroad Fury 4
Data Lansarii: 28-Mar-2008
an all-new story mode, players will be able to live the life of a
rookie rider and earn a path to the ranks of professional racer.
Players will experience the drama and intensity of realistic offroad
racing with increasingly difficult race challenges and events all tied
together with engaging, story-driven Full Motion Videos (FMVs). ATV
Offroad Fury 4 adds cross communication capabilities with ATV Offroad
Fury Pro for the PSP system, including vehicle exchanges and upgrades,
shared online communities, and the ability to share user created
Supporting up to eight players online, ATV Offroad Fury 4 offers
tournaments, voice and text chat, forums, player profiles, downloadable
content, and the ability to exchange game data. With additional
features including a track editor as well as extensive vehicle tuning
and customization options, ATV Offroad Fury 4 is ready to deliver the
most competitive and comprehensive offroad racing experience available.
- New Vehicles – Adding to the selection of classic ATVs, more than
30 new vehicles are available to race including MX bikes, buggies, and
- A new vehicle tuning system allows players to change tire type and gear ratios for optimum performance.
- Extensive vehicle customization provides players the chance to
upgrade a vehicle’s suspension, engine, gearbox, exhaust, intake, and
- Customizable component parts for vehicle and rider. As players
progress through the ranks the riders will gain new outfit color
designs and logos for clothing and vehicles.
- New Story Mode – Select a male or female rider to compete in
races, challenges, and events to gain prestige and sponsorships.
Throughout Story mode, Point-to-Pont Baja-style racing takes center
stage as Full Motion Videos (FMVs) are used to connect the story of a
rookie rider facing the past by returning to the race circuit in an
attempt to progress through the professional ranks.
- New Track Editor – Make the corners tighter and jumps higher with
the ability to create and race on custom-built supercross and circuit
- New Cross-Connection Compatibility with ATV Offroad Fury Pro for
PSP – Players are now able to share customized circuits, exchange and
upgrade vehicles, and access chat rooms and newsgroups with the
upcoming ATV Offroad Fury Pro for PSP.
- New Point-to-Point Race Mode – Race Baja-style with new
free-roaming environments where players can truly race offroad and
complete courses through multiple routes.
- New Comprehensive Online Tournaments – Challenge rivals in an all-new tournament format.
- Online gameplay to support up to eight players including
information on player rankings and profiles as well as the ability to
exchange game data. Will include support for USB keyboard and USB
headset (for PlayStation2) for voice and text chat.
- Key returning multiplayer modes include:
- Garage – New section including unlocked data, vehicles, component parts, and rider outfits.
- Split Screen – Challenge a friend in head-to-head racing on the same screen.
- Community – Player access to message boards, buddy lists, and scoreboards.
- Additional single-player racing options include Training Mode, as
well as eight different single event races including Supercross,
Rallycross, National, Hill Climb, Head to Head, Freestyle, and Circuit.
- Five new freestyle tricks for a total of 30 high-flying moves that include combos and linkers.
- Visually stunning backgrounds with water and mud effects and fully
interactive objects such as ramps, tires, cones, and trees.