Cartoon Network Racing
Data Lansarii: 09-02-2007
Platforma: PS2, DS
Network Racing pits your favorite characters from Cartoon Network's
original shows in a Kart Racing tournament against each other. -Race
with characters from The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage
the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, I.M. Weasel, and Johnny Bravo, and -
Just select your favorite driver, co-driver and weapons and you're
ready to go! This is no ordinary race - players experience a wild and
wacky ride as they battle through 24 different circuits of cartoon
craziness, collecting power-ups, eliminating their rivals, rocking and
socking their way to victory! The Rules of Racing are simple: win! Be
the first to cross the line and you'll win the race. Sounds easy? Not
when you're competing against rival drivers, each out to win! Add crazy
hazards, weapons, power-ups and more and you'll see why this is no walk
in the park!
Cartoon Network Racing is a truly unique, character-driven racing game
where players are immersed into the world of the Cartoon Network
characters and experience fun situations, exciting game play and
character-based comedy – just like the shows themselves.
- Race in 18 unique environments – including 12 different racing
areas such as the Spooky Mine and the Theme Park, plus 6 show-themed
locations such as Dexter's Laboratory and Townsville, with two unique
track layouts to each show-themed location.
- Unleash your co-driver's unique Toon Powers, like Johnny Bravo'sKarate mayhem!
- All environments are interactive - a revolutionary concept in
driving games! Change the environment around you as you go along to
give yourself the edge on your opponents. Open shortcuts, unleash
hazards to delay your opponents, find hidden speed-ups and lots more.
- Numerous “non-race” modes, such as Battle Arenas, “Pass the Bomb” and more give the player lots of different ways to win.
- Players can replay any unlocked Tournament in an attempt to better their own Star Rating score.
- Race 26 circuits!
- Experience Two-player mode as you go head-to-head or play co-operatively as Driver and co-Driver.