Shrek the Third
Companie: Amaze Entertainment
Data Lansarii: 29-Jun-2007
Platforma: PC, PSP, DS, XBOX360, NINTENDO Wii, PS2
Shrek the Third, players adventure as Shrek and his friends to save Far
Far Away in a hilariously twisted fairy tale from the movie and beyond.
Fans play as their favorite heroes from the film: Shrek, Donkey,
Puss-in-Boots, Fiona, Fiona’s rebellious cousin Arthur and her fellow
fairy tale heroine Sleeping Beauty. The game takes players on an epic
journey through the worlds of Far Far Away after Prince Charming storms
the city with an army of villains in order to seize the throne. Players
are challenged to rescue pals, face off against Charming’s henchmen,
gather collectibles, test their gaming skills in numerous boss fights
and engage in various single-player and multiplayer mini-games.
- Gamers interact with characters from the film as well as new
characters exclusive to the game in order to take advantage of their
unique moves, special abilities and combat skills.
- Players travel through the epic Shrek universe in 20 peril-filled
movie-based and game exclusive levels such as Academy Grounds, Evil
Queen’s Castle (game exclusive), Pirate Ship and more.
- Epic boss battles draw fans further into the Shrek universe as
they defend the kingdom of Far, Far Away against Prince Charming and
his bumbling band of down and out fairytale friends.
- As gameplay progresses, players learn to use each character’s unique moves for the challenge at hand.
- Players learn to utilize each character’s special abilities and
combat skills including Shrek’s “Ogre Power”, Fiona’s “Flying Kick”,
Puss N’ Boots “Cute Puss”, Sleeping Beauty’s sleeping “Swoon” attack,
and Artie’s “Power of Excalibur” that must be used successfully to get
back to Far, Far Away.
- Unique levels with numerous puzzles and platform challenges
including three Princess levels (players play as Fiona and Sleeping
Beauty) challenge gamers to work their way out of difficult situations.
- Gamers can engage in six multiplayer mini-games including Castle
Attack, Shrekleboard, Frog Herder, Shooting Gallery, Catacombs Leap and